Rose Absolute Body Oil
Rose Absolute Body Oil
A highly moisturizing combination of oil to nourish your skin while adding a hydrated glow to your whole body. Use this body oil post shower right after towel drying or while skin is still wet to lock in moisture.
• Great for all skin types
• Absorbs quickly
• Contains 3 oils with incredible benefits
• Contains rose absolute, a highly beneficial and sought after ingredient in skincare
What is in the bottle:
• Extracted from the rose petals and highly prized for its rich floral scent and calming aromatherapy effect
• Extremely useful in skin rejuvenation. Rose absolute oil is anti-aging, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and helping smooth skin. Other benefits include its ability to reduce scars and inflammation, moisturize, detoxify, tone and firm.
• Light oil that easily absorbs into skin and deeply penetrates to smooth, soften and plump
• Full of nutrients like vitamin E and B
• Contains many antioxidants and minerals to protect the skin
• Naturally anti-aging
• Safe for most sensitive skin and reduces flare ups for people with psoriasis and eczema
• Contains linoleic acid: also known as vitamin F, this acid strengthens the skin barrier and provides moisture and plumpness
• Contains lauric acid: antimicrobial, helps with psoriasis and is anti-aging
• Acts as a protective layer by sitting on top of the skin and preventing water loss
• Has anti-inflammatory and and antioxidant properties
• Absorbs into the skin and creates a protective barrier
• High in antioxidants
• Helps in healing wounds and fading scars
• Contains Vitamin E
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pure Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract
**We do not claim that our body oil heals any medical skin problems**
• Free Shipping On Orders Over $80 (U.S. Only)
• Order Processing Time is 2-4 Business Days
• International Shipping Available!
Jewelry can be returned within 7 days of delivery, please contact us for returns.
Bath bombs, body oils and lip balms can not be returned because they are cosmetic. If you have received a cosmetic product with an issue please contact us so we fix the problem or issue a refund!
Gift cards are non-refundable.
My favorite body oil, needs MUCH LESS than other products I have tried (less really is more, can be too thick if too much is used, but super moisturizing once I got the balance right). I have a lot of trouble with flaky skin and mild eczema, have been using this now for a few months and my skin is consistently soft, my tattoos look amazing and not grayed, and between flair ups I am notably less itchy. Absolutely love it.